This website is owned and operated by Rezonate Wellness Centre Ltd, 16/17 Lindale Village, Lindale Drive, Paraparaumu 5032, New Zealand.
Our website address is: https://rezonate.co.nz (The Website)
- APPLICATION OF TERMS
- These terms apply to your use of The Website. By accessing and using The Website you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not authorised to access and use The Website, and you must immediately stop doing so.
- Rezonate Wellness Centre Ltd, (“RWCL”, or “we”, or “our” or “us”) may collect, use, disclose and hold information about an identifiable individual. (Data)
- You are not required to provide personal information to us, although in some cases if you choose not to do so then we will be unable to allow you to make online bookings or keep you informed of updates.
- WHAT WE COLLECT
- If you are a visitor or registered user, during your visit to The website we may collect statistical data about your visit, such as the date, time and length of your visit, the URLs or addresses of the website pages you visit, the operating system, browser, search engine and IP address used by the computer you are using to connect to the internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the internet.
- Information may be collected by a third party or partner software operating on our website when visitors enter information on our contact form, leave comments on our website or make an online booking.
- The standard information collected is name, email and any information you share within the message.
- STORAGE OF DATA
- Information collected through the Salon Booking System when making an online booking, is held within our website and within Zoho CRM.
- THIRD PARTY USE
- We may request the services of a third party to use analytical and statistical data for the following purposes:
- to detect and block spam,
- to measure the effectiveness of any advertising on our website,
- to identify user behaviour and user trends on our website, or
- to maintain and optimise the technical performance, operation and security of our website.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- We will not sell or share your personal data with any third party, except as we are bound to do so to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process.
- We may disclose statistical, personal unidentifiable data on an aggregated basis for trend analysis, in a way that ensures that no person or individual is able to be identified from such data.
- YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR DATA
- You can request to see all Data we hold about you at any time. You may also request us to erase any Data, except any that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will not use the Data collected by us to send or email direct marketing information by way of newsletters or special offers (Newsletters) to you, unless you have given your authority for us to do so.
- Making an online reservation constitutes your authority to receive Newsletters from us.
- If you are receiving our Newsletters and later decide that you do not want to continue to receive any further Newsletters, you can contact us at any time to request that we stop sending you such information or click Unsubscribe at the end of any Newsletter.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
Rezonate Wellness Centre
16/17 Lindale Village
This document is in effect from 5th May 2021